Meet Anne, she is one of the most positive and uplifting people to be around. She is always very helpful to any and all and has a never quit attitude. Anne is a complete team player that you can find crushing workouts and standing out with her fun outfits.
1. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
2. Class time?
3. What made you start doing CrossFit?
I started Crossfit because I doubted it was a "real sport" and didn't have much to lose since I was in physical therapy for over-training for marathons.
4. Favorite CrossFit movement?
Favorite movement: back squat
5. Least favorite movement?
Least favorite movement: squat snatch
6. If you could design a CrossFit WOD, what would it be?
My CF WOD:
50 Wall balls
50 Box jumps
7. Hobbies outside of CrossFit?
Hobbies: music, dance, going to wine country with my husband, hiking, cooking
8. Tell us something most people don’t know about you
Something most people don't know about me: I am a classically-trained pianist.
9. What was your first CrossFit WOD?
My first CF day was an On-Ramp WOD with box jumps, medball squat cleans, and running.
10. Biggest effect CrossFit has has on your life?
Biggest effect CF has had on me: Crossfit has instilled in me DISCIPLINE I never knew I had, plus a sense of accomplishment from achieving goals as an adult. It's led me to step outside my comfort zone by signing up for competitions. I never played sports growing up, so this was a big leap for me!