1. How long have you been doing CrossFit?
I have been participating in CrossFit for 6 byears.
2. Class time?
I attend CrossFit Reflexion West’s 6:30 PM class.
3. What made you start doing CrossFit?
I started CrossFit by accident. My daughter was going to a WOD and asked me to babysit. I told her no and said I was coming with her and I haven’t stopped coming since.
4. Favorite CrossFit movement?
My favorite CrossFit movement is the deadlift.
5. Least favorite movement?
My least favorite is the overhead squat, I hate them.
6. If you could design a CrossFit WOD, what would it be?
My dream WOD would be a mixture of rowing, farmers carry and deadlifts.
7. Hobbies outside of CrossFit?
Um … CrossFit is my hobby
8. Tell us something most people don’t know about you
Something people might not know is that I recently got first place in a 5k for my bracket.
9. What was your first CrossFit WOD?
My first WOD was in a garage doing sit-ups, air squats, ring rows and rowing. I remember leaving thinking, I could do this, this isn’t so bad but I was tricked because the 2nd WOD was horrible but by then I was already hooked.
10. Biggest effect CrossFit has has on your life?
CrossFit has impacted my life by giving me strength both physically, mentally and emotionally. The CrossFit family and coaches are great at being inclusive to those that are generationally diverse. I always feel included, pushed to my limit and challenged to get stronger. Many thanks to all the coaches that have made my CrossFit experience wonderful.